"The unexamined life is not worth living" Socrates

- - scatterings of ideas sent to my younger self, a sensitive girl who was fooled into believing she was a boy because of anatomy - -

Wednesday 7 April 2010

I am Whelmed

This blog is brought to you by a very appreciative lady in waiting (we do have a language of our own, don’t we?) Ms. Halle Randall.

Only a week ago I was dithering about whether I have the time, or talent, or enough to say to take on this step of sharing myself and my other way of dealing with being male and female. What pushed me over the edge, I will never really know, but this is for sure; no one story out here in Blogistan is enough to tell a sister what she needs to know to find her way. The more of us there are, each giving our perspective, the better. We are all swimming in this vast sea of intellectual krill; filter feeding as we go.

Thanks to Leslie and Calie for the gentle nudge, and Petra and, oh don’t start to name all of those who have thrown you a juicy fish Halle or you will get tear stains on your party dress.

Thank you all for the head start, especially Lori D for the feature in T-Central (now everyone will read me OMG!). Now it is up to me to say what I need to say. It is up to all of you to help keep me honest to myself and to you as well.

Hugs,

Halle

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you with us, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to see you here,
    I am looking forward to getting to know you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great to have you online sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete