"The unexamined life is not worth living" Socrates

- - scatterings of ideas sent to my younger self, a sensitive girl who was fooled into believing she was a boy because of anatomy - -

Friday 23 April 2010

No One Expects Comic Relief!

Not widely known is the fact that I live in the wilds of Ontario, Canada.

In the springtime, we have various pleasures and pests. One of the pests had a song written about 60 years ago to memorialize it.

It is not the usual navel-gazing you have come to expect. Hope you enjoy this production from Canada's national gem, the NFB.


We go crazy for other reasons up here in God's country!

Halle

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenny. I was just about to pull this because it is a bit silly and even if I am sometimes in a silly mood, the whole world doesn't have to know, do they?

    Halle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to be silly sometimes.
    I liked it, and it was definately original.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly is not what I recall black flies (and deer flies and horse flies and all the rest of their wild fly buddies) driving me to. It was closer to insanity as I remember it. But anyway, we are all silly at times. It helps keep the world in the right perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...the black flies. Somehow, I knew that was the subject before I even played the video. I know them well from my days in New England. One lands on you and bites a chunk out of your arm.

    Don't have them here in Cali. We do have rattlesnakes, however.

    Calie xxx

    ReplyDelete