"The unexamined life is not worth living" Socrates

- - scatterings of ideas sent to my younger self, a sensitive girl who was fooled into believing she was a boy because of anatomy - -

Wednesday 5 May 2010

What is This Thing Called Love?

I have an ear-worm that won’t be shaken.. so for a friend who shares hers regularly with us here in Blogistan, and is making huge decisions regarding life…, love…., and life and love, I dedicate this; the voice of a man who knew pain and love, Frank Sinatra, and a composer who was equally vexed by life, and love, Cole Porter.

Halle

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Frankie and Nelson Riddle...

    So, Halle, was this a test to see if I read your blog? The answer is yes, but not in a timely fashion, clearly.

    You are very sweet, and I hope you didn't conclude that this post was wasted on an ingrate. Late, but not ingrate. Thanks for the warm thoughts, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was for you, of course, and all of us too who wonder with you about those subjects that drive us along.

    I knew you would get here eventually girlfriend! Sometimes we don't find things until we really need them, you know.

    Hugs,

    Halle

    ReplyDelete