"The unexamined life is not worth living" Socrates

- - scatterings of ideas sent to my younger self, a sensitive girl who was fooled into believing she was a boy because of anatomy - -

Monday, 8 October 2012

A Turn in the Road

To everything there is a season ... 


Here in Central Ontario, the season is showing its true colours
 ~ 
Incredible,
Brilliant Colours!
~


On a personal note, the past five days have been some of the most calm and stress-free of the past years, with a quieting of the urgency I have felt to fix myself by any means possible.

A time of peace... I swear it's not too late.


8 comments:

  1. Halle,

    I am happy for you for finding peace at Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Peg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peg. Hope yours was as good. xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous colors in the trees, Halle. And, more importantly, I am so glad you are feeling that "calm".

    Calie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were so lucky this year that the peak colours coincided with some really sunny days, as you see. :)

    Thanks Calie.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you were around the corner and did not drop in? Hope you are still in peace of mind mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I are crossing paths here Ellena with your deer in my colourful forest perhaps! We do live in the same place it seems. :)
      Still feeling calmer longer than I have in years thanks.

      Delete